28 March 2013

- Reveal: My Very First Belle De Jour (BDJ) Box! -

Late last year, I got interested with the sudden hype on samples and sample boxes... I read blog after blog on how beauty samples were made available to the public for a fraction of a price! For someone like me who's hunting for a job and a techie kikay girl with a penchant for online shopping (very bad combination, I kid you not), this piece of news was just too good to resist! Imagine... you get almost full-sized products and get to try them first if they suit you before you get the real full-price product! Saya, diba? Even the most expensive products have very good sample-sized products! And what's exciting is, you really don't know what products these boxes will be featuring! Nakaka-adik mag-online shopping! #patayin-ang-wifi!!
I've already purchased sample products from the Sample Room (sampleroom.ph) and bought the January box from Glamourbox (glamourbox.ph; Php 595). I wasn't blogging back then, but I have kept shots of samples I bought, so I can prolly make reviews about it pag sinipag ako. Hehe.
I wasn't too happy with the Glamourbox items I got, so I scouted for another box until I saw the Belle De Jour's (BDJ) February box featuring Shiseido products! OMG! I hurriedly made an online profile on the BDJ website (bdjbox.com) then paid online for the February box... pero super fail! Di ako umabot, huhu! But I did make it to the March box (Php 480)... and methinks its a good box!
["Because you're worth it! #alamna!]

[The box contains 5 of this pep-talk stickers you can share..]
['Nuff said. Hehe.]
[It's L'oreal's box for Summer!]
[Will you look at the size of these babies?! #awed]
Let's take a look at what L'oreal has in store for me...
[Full-sized bottles of its Fall Repair 3x Shampoo and Conditioner]
[Shine Caress Lipcolor in Juliette]
[Full-sized UV Perfect with SPF 50 Tinted Moisturizer/Make-up Base]
[Pocket-size BB Max foundation and Youth Code Cream]
[and finally - Color Riche Le Nail Art Stickers!]
O diba?! Andami! I think the products are worth more than Php 1,500! Sulit talaga ang BDJ box! That's why I already subscribed to the April box! (Umabot kaya ang bayad ko?! Ma-confirm nga...) Note: Do try to be accurate with your online profile at each sample box website you subscribe to. They personalize the boxes with the products they put in the box. For example, the color of the lipstick/gloss in my box is different from what another blogger received kasi our skin color is different. So be very particular with what you write there, para bagay talaga sa inyo yung mga products na makukuha nyo.
Will try to review all of these products once I finished the others I've ordered... Hay, this love-hate relationship with online shopping has got to stop! Kayo, what did you get in your box?
What: Belle De Jour (BDJ) box of sample products
Where: Order online at bdjbox.com
How much: Php 480 for one month's subscription; other subscription options are posted at their website

0 scrawlings:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting