19 March 2013

- Fauna: Meet Justin :) -

     Aside from writing, one of my greatest passions is taking photographs. Yeah, I've got an Instagram account as well (follow me? Hehe.), but it's just different with blogging. It's just me though. Also, I don't want to maintain different social accounts (I've deactivated my Facebook. Really.) and I'm too lazy to set-up a Tumblr account, so I'll be featuring once in a while my photos here.

    Guys, I want you to meet my biggest baby boy, Justin. He's a almost-7 yr old mixed breed (we're guessing German Shepherd, Siberian Husky and St. Bernard). Don't let his looks and very big body deceive you -- he's just a big, big baby in disguise. I love him to bits.

"Perhaps one central reason for loving dogs is that they take us away from this obsession with ourselves. When our thoughts start to go in circles, and we seem unable to break away, wondering what horrible event the future holds for us, the dog opens a window into the delight of the moment.”
Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson, Dogs Never Lie About Love: Reflections on the Emotional World of Dogs (www.goodreads.com)

0 scrawlings:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting