16 March 2013

- For my Crowning Glory: Yves Rocher Raspberry Rinsing Vinegar -


During the 3-day sale at SM Southmall in Las Pinas, while walking around and trying so very hard not to even window-shop, ewan ko ba naman at nahila ako sa Yves Rocher store. I've always been a fan of their products - from their bath gels down to their soaps. Super like ko ang kanilang peach shower gel... it's so hard to find a peach shower gel na amoy peach talaga. And Yves Rocher's version just hit the spot!

Since i was really on a budget and just wanted to satisfy my visual cravings for kikay stuff, I decided na umikot lang talaga around their shop and look at their sale items. Lo and behold, i saw something that Kira of Elegantly Wasted once featured - the Raspberry Rinsing Vinegar.

As per description, this rinsing vinegar is "made from raspberry vinegar renowned for its residue-fighting and cuticle-smoothing properties for ultra-shiny hair." This product had me at residue-fighting. See, I have a long-standing bout with dandruff/very dry scalp for 3 years now due to use of different hair products and extreme stress. Now, even if the stress has considerably lessened, napaka-flaky parin ng scalp ko - as in! The dandruff can get yucky-ly thick at times, and I'd have pimple-like bumps and cuts all over my scalp kakakamot! My derma prescribed Stieprox medicinal shampoo to use if the (dandruff) going gets tough... it's priced at Php 600++ in Mercury Drugstore --- hangmahaaaalll!


After shampooing and conditioning my hair, I pour this over my scalp and spread it throughout my hair, letting it stand for a few minutes before rinsing throughly. Since this has water-like consistency, alert ako na ma-spread ko sya agad. And I'm very happy to report that, after 2 weeks of use (nung una, araw-araw then I made it every other day) - my scalp now feels so clean and 'magaan'! Nabawasan na ng sobra yung dandruff and dry scalp ko - and an added bonus is that my hair smells like raspberry almost the whole day! True enough to its promise, friends have commented on how shiny my hair is - I've haven't had treatments in almost two years (yeah, I'm just lazy like that but hindi ako nagkulang sa conditioning. Pramis.)!

I'd recommend this to those who use hair products often - especially those who are fans of creamy hair stuff. It's nice to purge your scalp once in a while of residue, kasi minsan may naiiwan pa rin talaga kahit sobra mong i-rinse yung buhok mo. [Remember: Do some sort of patch test before buying to determine if you have allergic reaction to the product. Wag akong tularan - balat kalabaw po ako. ;)]

Since I bought this during the SM Southmall sale, this had a 50% price-off promo - kaya I bought 2! #takotmaubusanbow. I'll just wait for another sale before buying, haha! Try it!
What: Yves Rocher Raspberry Rinsing Vinegar
Where: Yves Rocher Store, SM Southmall Las Pinas City
How much: Php 350 but got it for Php 175 during the SM sale


0 scrawlings:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting