23 May 2013

All Over: Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion

Hiya folks! Wow, haven't blogged in a while pala! Ewan ko ba, just some writer's block... no inspiration lately (as if meron talaga no. Hihi.) - and this heat is just making me go LAZY! Grabe! Juan Tamad ang peg! My eyes just gets sleepy all the time sa init! But thankfully, the weather's getting better na with the afternoon thunderstorms (which scares the heck out of my dogs), medyo lumalamig na ng slight. :)

Anyways, enough about the weather. I've been meaning to write about this great lotion I'm addicted to right now - Moringa O2 Malunggay Herbal Moisturizing Lotion! *hinga* - haba ng name! I tried this out at Sample Room a few months back... and I remember writing a neutral review about it. But after almost emptying my first bottle, my impressions have changed!

I've always been an advocate of using natural/organic stuff for my body and an avid supporter of Philippine-made products - so it was no-brainer choosing this lotion to round up my purchases in Sample Room. Moringa leaves - or malunggay to us - are so rich in nutrients, which includes vitamin A and C, calcium, potassium and proteins! I remember nung bata pa ako, I really didn't like eating veggies (sinong bata ba ang mahilig sa gulay?! Bihira diba?)... E lagi kaming naka malunggay with munggo. Sapilitan every meal time ang drama, haha! But now, I love gulay - and malunggay with munggo is my comfort food for rainy, cold nights :) Anyways, ganito ang nutrients level ng moringa:

[source]

O diba? Kaya magsikain na tayo ng malunggay, which are found EVERYWHERE! So imagine slathering all these nutrients on your body!

As you can see, moringa - plus olives and sunflower oil - make for a super combination in combating anti-aging, and are anti-oxidants as well.

[ingredients list at the back of the bottle]


Consistency of the lotion looks thick, but is actually watery - so it's easy to spread and absorbed by the skin! It's similar to my other favorite lotion, Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Nourishing Lotion. Aside from consistency, the scent is also refreshing and addicting like Vaseline's! It smells like you've just stepped out of the shower!

Actually, Moringa O2 lotion targets those with dry skin... pero even those with normal skin like mine need moisturizing, which Moringa O2 lotion provides without that heavy, sticky feeling! Lalo na ngayong super summer natin, nakakatamad maglagay ng lotion kasi ang init! But I suggest slathering on a good lotion like Moringa O2 - it also has UVA/UVB protection! Galing diba!

So nung halos paubos na si lotion last April, I searched for it sa SM Southmall ... alam nyo bang ang Moringa O2 counter sa Watsons inside the department store was almost empty?! As in mga 2 bottles nalang nakita ko! Grabbed those 2 bottles then takbo agad ako sa Hypermart to check on their stocks. Ganon din! Onti nalang natira! At shempre, nagpanic ang lolah nyo.

 

Hoarding talaga? Matagal-tagal pa ako bago maubusan ng lotion, I bet. Haha! Have you tried this? If you haven't, I suggest you do! It's a great lotion for summer - and the whole year round! :)

 

What: Moringa O2 Herbal Moisturizing Lotion

Where: Watson's and SM Supermarkets

How much: Php 129.75 for a 125ml bottle; one size only [ I do hope Ardent World Inc. would release a bigger bottle with a pump. Para di nako hoarding levels everytime. :)]

 

0 scrawlings:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting